We work with government and industry organisations to develop and deliver customised programs in many areas of business and economics.
Our custom programs can be:
- Co-branded with a corporate client
- Accessible to a single corporate entity (non public)
- Incorporate content that is kept from the public domain (commercial in confidence and confidential data)
- Delivered in the workplace, both domestically and internationally
- Accessible to clients through an approved recognition of professional experience pathway
- Delivered and assessed in languages other than English.
At Clayton Utz we understand that consistently delivering excellence in client service is critical to being a market-leading law firm. To help us better educate our lawyers on what that means in practice, we couldn't have found a better partner. Sam Fernando -Head of Learning and Organisational Development, Clayton Utz